Elan credit cards are available at First State Bank of Sauk Centre. We have many types of cards to choose from to meet your needs. Please contact us for more information.
Most checkbooks can only do one thing – checking. Our SHAZAMChek Card® does this and much more. SHAZAMChek Card® gives you a faster, more economical, more convenient way to buy the products and services you need. That's because it allows you to withdraw funds from your checking account without ever having to write out a check. You can purchase groceries, gas, or anything else. Use your card wherever VISA debit card is accepted. Plus, SHAZAMChek Card® performs all the functions of an ATM card. It's the checking-and-withdrawing-funds card all in one.
- Frequently Asked Questions
I've lost my card what should I do?
- Contact First State Bank by calling 320-352-5771 or stop in person during regular business hours. After banking hours please call 1-800-383-8000 to report your card lost or stolen. Also contact the bank during regular business hours to have a new card and pin issued. A new card will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days. There is a $5.00 charge to replace a lost card.
I forgot or lost my pin, can you tell me what it is?
- Unfortunately we are unable to give you the pin for the card. The pin is confidential information that only the issuing card company has. First State Bank can request that the pin be resent to you by regular mail within 7-10 business days.
I am going on vacation and would like to raise my cash and purchase limits, can I do that?
- Yes, Cash and Purchase limits may be raised on the card (subject to approval). Please contact First State Bank of Sauk Centre at 320-352-5771 to request an increase.
I was at the store and my card was denied, why?
- There could be many possibilities as to why the card was denied. Some common causes are as follows:
- The amount of purchase is greater than your account balance.
- The amount of purchase exceeds the daily limit on the card. (Note: we can change this on the spot in certain situations to accommodate you)
- The card has expired.
- Have you activated the magnetic strip in an ATM, if it is a new card?
Are there no-fee ATM's?
- With SHAZAM’s Privileged Status® program, our customers may access thousands of surcharge-free ATMs throughout the country. Privileged Status ATMs are easy to find using SHAZAM’s Privileged Status ATM locator.
( www.SHAZAM.net )
- You may also use the MoneyPass® Network which offers more than 24,000 surcharge-free ATMs coast to coast located where you live, work, and travel. This locator will help you find the most convenient ATM location where you can use your SHAZAMChek Card® surcharge-free. MoneyPass Locator Website http://www.moneypass.com/
I was charged two times for one transaction, what do I do?
- Contact the merchant directly, explain the situation, and request a credit back to your account. (That is probably the fastest resolution) If it is not resolved, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- Amount and date of transaction
- Name of the entity which debited your account.
- Specific explanation of the error and a copy of your bank statement.
My card is damaged and doesn't work; can you get me a new card?
- Yes, we can reorder the card for you, please contact us at 320-352-5771. You will receive the replacement card within 7-10 business days.
My card expires this month, when will I get my new card?
- The card expires at the end of the month; you will receive a new card around the 15th of the month of your expiration date. Once you receive a new card it must be activated at an ATM. You may call us at 320-352-5771 to activate your card. The card may also be activated by calling the number located on the attached sheet with your new card.
NO FEE ATM NETWORKS
The Privileged Status & MoneyPass locator links will help you find the most convenient ATM location for you to use your card surcharge-free.
Click on either of the links below to locate surcharge-free ATMs!