Elan credit cards are available at First State Bank of Sauk Centre. We have many types of cards to choose from to meet your needs. Please contact us for more information.
Most checkbooks can only do one thing – checking. Our SHAZAMChek Card® does this and much more. SHAZAMChek Card® gives you a faster, more economical, more convenient way to buy the products and services you need. That's because it allows you to withdraw funds from your checking account without ever having to write out a check. You can purchase groceries, gas, or anything else. Use your card wherever VISA debit card is accepted. Plus, SHAZAMChek Card® performs all the functions of an ATM card. It's the checking-and-withdrawing-funds card all in one.
- Frequently Asked Questions
I've lost my card what should I do?
- Contact First State Bank by calling 320-352-5771 or stop in person during regular business hours. After banking hours please call 1-800-383-8000 to report your card lost or stolen. Also contact the bank during regular business hours to have a new card and pin issued. A new card will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
I forgot or lost my pin, can you tell me what it is?
- Unfortunately we are unable to give you the pin for the card. The pin is confidential information that only the issuing card company has. First State Bank can request that the pin be resent to you by regular mail within 7-10 business days.
I am going on vacation and would like to raise my cash and purchase limits, can I do that?
- Yes, Cash and Purchase limits may be raised on the card (subject to approval). Please contact First State Bank of Sauk Centre at 320-352-5771 to request an increase.
I was at the store and my card was denied, why?
- There could be many possibilities as to why the card was denied. Some common causes are as follows:
- The amount of purchase is greater than your account balance.
- The amount of purchase exceeds the daily limit on the card. (Note: we can change this on the spot in certain situations to accommodate you)
- The card has expired.
- Have you activated the magnetic strip in an ATM, if it is a new card?
Are there no-fee ATM's?
- You may use any ATM that is part of SHAZAMCHEK PRIVILIGED status program.
( www.SHAZAM.net )
I was charged two times for one transaction, what do I do?
- Contact the merchant directly, explain the situation, and request a credit back to your account. (That is probably the fastest resolution) If it is not resolved, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- Amount and date of transaction
- Name of the entity which debited your account.
- Specific explanation of the error and a copy of your bank statement.
My card is damaged and doesn't work; can you get me a new card?
- Yes, we can reorder the card for you, please contact us at 320-352-5771. You will receive the replacement card within 7-10 business days.
My card expires this month, when will I get my new card?
- The card expires at the end of the month; you will receive a new card around the 15th of the month of your expiration date. Once you receive a new card it must be activated at an ATM.
NO FEE ATM NETWORKS
Our customers can use any SHAZAMChek® ATM with the “Privileged Status” symbol without a service fee.
Click either link below to track down other convenient, no-fee ATMs!